Change BIOS Settings
For example, if you want to boot your computer from the Windows Key Finder CD, you may need to adjust your computer's BIOS settings to make the CDROM as the first boot device. Please follow these instructions:
- Boot your computer. When it is powered on, check the boot-screen for setup key (i.e. DELETE key, F8 key, F2 key) to enter BIOS Setup Utility.
- Use the arrow keys to select the BOOT tab, then change the Boot Device Priority: Set 1st Boot Device to CDROM, and set 2nd Boot Device to Hard Drive. Press F10 to save your changes.
- Now your computer is able to boot from Windows Key Finder CD.
Rescue Your Data with Windows Key Finder
- Easily reset Windows password and recover product keys with Windows Key Finder.
- Buy Windows Key Finder now and try it risk-free.
- Download the free evaluation version, which comes with full documentation.